La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Pissed Off  

Friday, October 26, 2007

I was so pissed off at small simple things today. Thing is I didn't get enough sleep for the past few days then I had to wake up early today for MCT lec plus after that lec I have 7 hrs break. Tu ok tau considering I have to get used to it. The session at 4pm was the one which pissed me off sooo badly. Not only was it the cause that I had to wake up from my catcing-up sleep and rush to school since there's attendance taking, the session was so formal, so boring and so lame too. Gosh, we're not P1 or P2 kids you know... We're year 2 poly students okayy. What sucked was that they anyhow pick 3rd Nov and tell us at such late notice that we've got to go to 2 blocks allocated to us and do survey. Woitz, you think our Saturdays are so free izzit?? On 3rd Nov I have Titisan training (of which PENTAS is less than 1 mth away) and Fityan Perjumpaan Hari Raya for goodness sake! Tell us at such short notice and expect us to be free, what seyy..

Luckily (actually unluckily but nvm) Masjid Sultan cannot provide us their auditorium in the afternoon of 3rd Nov as we requested, so instead the Perjumpaan Hari Raya will be at night. Sooo on 3rd Nov I have to go for Titisan trg, cabut halfway for this FSC CIP thingy then prepare whatever is necessary for Perjumpaan Hari Raya and walaa it's show time! Alarr, kita jaga registration table jee...

I'm supposed to be writing out the tazkirah for this Sunday's NI jalan raya tapi memandangkan sekarang sudah jam 1pg and I gotta wake up early tmr, ciaoz!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster