La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Tak Menyesal  

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I had a great day yesterday. Walaupun penat, aku tak menyesal!

Went out with Jamie and Ad yesterday afternoon after class to look for a new bag to replace my almost-torn-and-tattered one. I saw this really nice one at the Fila shop at TM but I just can't decide on whether the white one or the pink one fits me better! Ishk, so indecisive of me. Pasal bag pon pening kepala apa dah. Anyway thanks for accompanying me, Jamie and Ad! Oh, I bought a new letter set, can't wait to write to Sylvia in it! So glad there's the shop Lovely Land which recently opened at CS. It sells cute stuff, including letter sets! I don't have to go so far to Kino to buy letter sets anymore!

Last night I followed NI to visit Nenek Zaurah and Nenek Rokiah at Chai Chee. It was an interesting experience I tell you! I've said it, and I'm gonna say it again, tak menyesal beb! The group started with 3, then 5, then 6, then 7, then 10, then 11, then 8, then 5 and you get my point nvm haha. When we knocked on Nenek Zaurah's house, she sounded angry for coming at night but when she let us in, she was so hospitable. A very nice nenek living all alone in a small yet cozy house/room. She insisted we drank and ate. She even served us food and lauk lemak nangka! It was really simpla fare, but what do you expect someone living alone to have? A feast? The food were from the fridge and it wasn't heated. Some of us couldn't eat it, but some of us did. Aku no prob. Cuma sambil jamah makanan tu (dan diingatkan oleh kakak2 di situ untuk put my shoes in the nenek's), macam sebak. Macam mana agaknya aku nanti. Lama lagi, memang. But time flies. One day I could just say, "It seems like yesteday that I visited those neneks at Chai Chee. How I wish someone would visit me today..." Lagi satu, I wonder how my parents would be. Nenek Zaurah was sad that her anak2 only came on the first day then after that the house was silent until we came. Sedih tau!! I hope my parents wouldn't be like that. Takut2 sekarang I visit nenek2 ni then sampai masa my own parents I tak jaga. Astaghfirullah. Ya Allah, ingatkanlah aku tentang semalam bila perlu aku disedari. Amin.

Nenek Rokiah on the other hand was already waiting for us. Just as (or was it before) we knocked on her door, she opened it. She was expecting us and received us with open arms. We ate and drank and she told us HER story. Her children are great. One even sends a maid once or twice a month to clean her house. Just that her health is failing and next year we may not see her (terkejut sekejap bila dengar ni) as she might be at one of her children's houses. She told us about her grandchildren. Hmm.. Budak2 tak tau apa yang dorang cakap tapi boleh tersinggung jugak hati orang. Nenek Rokiah told about the incident nonchalantly as if it's just a small matter but the fact that she remembered it and told us about it proves something else. (Cheh, baru one tut one lec on psycho dah pandai anak mak lol jk) Her granddaughter who is 7 yrs old called her stupid cos she dunno how to use the computer. And according to her, her grandchildren don't wanna come her house cos there's no computer, there's no internet and all... Hai, nenek aku pon takde computer, takde internet but some of her grandchildren seems to flock to her (and live with her), maybe except aku...

Let's take this as a lesson to be learnt la eh. What goes around comes around therefore do unto others how you want others to do unto you. Entahlah quote dari sape tapi sekarang ni, inilah jadi antara satu prinsip hidupku. I wanna visit the neneks again!!! Let's make it a point to visit them once in awhile, just to see how they're doing, to listen to them and cheer up their day! I wanted to visit Nenek Patimah. The other day she had so many stories to tell, but I forgot her door number... Besides, she doesn't open her doors at night she told us the other day.

On a happier note, Puan Hafifah just had a granddaughter! Kak Wani initially said that she's a handsome baby boy hehehe, sekali... Her name's Ayuni (I'm pretty sure it's not Ayumi) Hidayah and she was born on 10th Oct 07 (10 10 seh) cum 27th Ramadhan just after midnight (aisehman, imagine if it was lailatul Qadr) and she's so adorable!! Oh oh, and it's such a small Singapore! I didn't realise I was in Nawawi's house until I saw the family pic. Tak kusangka my Sec sch classmate is Puan Hafifah's son! Anyway, lupa pulak... Happy Birthday Kak Sarah!!!

I had Titisan this morning. It was... like a meditation class hehe. Cuma difference dia kan, in yoga you put all your worries away and go out relaxed whereas in Titisan you put your worries away and insert the worries of your character's!! Lol, selamat ar korang yang character bermasalah... I'm an 8 year old kid who's pissed off at her irritating younger sister and I tell you it's hard to get out of the character! I'm so easily pissed off these few days, perhaps cos I'm getting into character. Sorry Ad, Jamie, Zakiah and who else found me easily irritable this week and the following weeks till Pentas is over. Jangan aku jadi budak 8 yr terus lepas ni sudah. I need to learn how to get out of character when I need! Time AGM last year, I remember I was Sleepy, as in you know Snow White's seven dwarves? Even after AGM, once I step into Titisan room I become sleepy. Haha, is this what being conditioned is? I hope I do a goos job for Pentas! Eventhough Fifi and Hid says there's never a redundant character, I feel mine is, but I shall still do my best to put up a convincing act :) Aku rinduuuuuuu acting!

Let's see.. My first act was in the Royal Murder with ELDDS in Sec 2 or 3. I was a servant to the queen. Then there was Racial Harmony Day act with ELDDS again. I was a Chinese mother, kene cakap cina tauu! Then I was one of the fairy godmothers in my class act for Teachers' Day. We had to do a grease dance kwangz! Then in Titisan, I was involved in AGM as mentioned above. Then there's Salam Aidilfitri in which I made an entrance of just 15 sec and left haha but I was the Asst Director and honestly speaking, I sucked at it. Last but not least was Pentas Janji where I was one of the angels. Enjoyed the stomp. Tak kisahlah org kata merepek ke, tak menjadi ke, sungguh tak angelic ke, I liked it. And Ad came to watch it! In the red dress we chose for her! Appreciate it gurl! There was also this year's AGM when I was IC of the costume and PPP when I was props mistress. Finally there's Pentas Rahsia of which I'm the props mistress again and I'm gonna be one of the extras in Titisan's show. Hopefully everything goes well. I'm waiting for the props list from Fifi.

Okok, side track jauuuuuuuh sekali. Dah dah, I've got work to do! Coming up next, pics of NI jln raya insyaAllah!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster