La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Silence is not an option. It is an answer.  

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I guess I had my fair share of ups for this year, so much so that now towards the end I'm having quite alot of downs... Wanted to solve it yesterday, but I found out that it will never be solved.

It's not easy. Nobody said it would. And so I guess I shall accept things as it is and make the best out of everything bad that happens. Always look on the bright side of life aye? Been a long time since I said that. Guess I didn't need to till recently.

I'd never been good at confronting people. And another incident just proved me right. This is the reason I'd rather keep any bad feelings to myself. I'd rather be the one hurt than to see my family, my friends hurt. I'd rather be the one crying than to see my family, my friends hurt. One person hurting is enough. One person crying is enough. We don't need two.

If I ever think things would be better if I'd just say out how I feel, remind me how wrong I am.

Let it be, just within me... That is always the best.

K, enough of that, let's share the happy moments instead =)

Firstly, selamat hari raya aidiladha to all muslims!! And secondly, happy birthday abang oli! (8th Dec)

Upcoming birthdays:
Ishak - today 9th Dec
Bibik - tmr 10th Dec
Wani - 13th Dec
Sylvia - 15th Dec
Dian (cousin) - 17th Dec
Kak Mardhiah - 18th Dec
Abg Sham - 25th Dec

Coolioz! To all, happy (advanced) birthday!!!

Korban was gerek with Fityan! I wouldn't miss it if not for my family. Aku dah chop registration next year ehk!! Kwangs. So nice to meet some of my sisters yang sungguh lama tak jumpa!!! U know who you are ;) Mmmbekk... Made new friends too hehe, I loike.

Oh oh, I woke up on the morning of raya to the sounds of takbir. Sungguh menenangkan. Sayup je.. Nak senyum pun ade. Nak nangis pon ade. My house quite far jugak from Ghufran, at the other side of interchange but alhamdulillah every raya I can hear the takbir. Hearing it, always makes me reflect on my family. If and only if... I'd often wished, and I still do... Ya Allah, makbulkanlah doa hambaMu ini...

Alright, let the pictures speak for now!







AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster