La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

File  

Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'd decided to be organized AGAIN and so... I bought a pocket folder file =)

Let's hope it'll continue...

I'm determined, to be a neat yet creative girl lol. And so I go around with a file and a notebook, I mean not 24/7 of course, but they're always nearby =)

LO visit tmr... Wish me luck!!

I'm getting so adapted to working life...

Pics uploaded to comp... But, not to blogger hehs..

For now, just 1 pic okeh? Of T.K. Group.. I feel belonged!!



Though something my Ustaz for Maqasid Syari'ah said made me wonder if this work is a sin =( I wish to beg to differ, but he's definitely more competent with Islamic law than I ever would be!! But I wonder if he understands research work...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster