La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Immune  

Friday, December 12, 2008

Didn't know it could be so bad. Started with sore throat then flu then coldness and today all got worst with phlegm in my throat and sometimes blocked and sometimes runny nose plus major splitting headache, perhaps migraine. Guess I just overworked myself. Beyond limitations betol! Cam boot camp haha. Alhamdulillah 1hr rest just now brought the fever a bit and the headache is gone. Hopefully I'll be good as new tmr! Even if I refuse to eat any panadol whatsoever.

Who cares...

Haven't finish my lecture notes 3... I think I'll just read a bit then go zoink.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster