La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Muslimah all over the world  

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's cool to read their blogs. Some are reverts. Some are already wives with children. I haven't read a lot, but 3 blogs attracted my attention (away from my MP report which I'm supposed to be doing, I must say lol).

One: German Muslimah in America
She's a revert who still lives with her non-Muslim family and she's still a student. One of her recent posts tells us how she handles Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations since she can't stop her family from celebrating them right.... Another interesting post is her latest one titled 'Some Life Lessons'. Go read go!

Two: Organica
She's an Egyptian Muslim studying in America I think. I like her posts about fashion! She puts together dresses and pants and long sleeved shirts with hijab and even matching bags and shoes. Though I probably won't dress that way since I'm always so lazy to put so many pieces together and I believe those tight long sleeved inside shirts do not cover the aurat as they show the shape of your arms but it's still refreshing to see people put pieces of clothes together to attempt to cover the aurat. She also posts pictures as you shall see in her recent posts and daily musings such as one titled 'Islam is Perfect, My Religion'.

Three: The Egyptian's Wife
Yup as her blog title reads, she's a wife to an Eqyptian man with four children. I think she was a Muslim even before marriage. It's interesting reading how she brings up her children bringing them to join in Eid prayers eventhough she herself is excused from prayers, getting them to pick up litters after the jemaah have left and asking them to time how long they take to finish their homework and rewarding them when they finish their reading assignments etc. Oh, and one of her posts remind me of the short sketch yesterday at Ghufran's Tathmin Al-Mibarrat hehe. Read about it here.

Other Muslimah blogs you can visit are:
1. Inquisitive Muslimah
2. Unique Muslimah
3. Beautiful Muslimah
4. Hijab Bosnia
5. A Hijabee in DC
6. Ideal Muslimah
7. Learning Muslimah
8. Humble Muslimah
9. Simply Muslimah
10. Diary of a Muslim Girl

Enjoy!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster