La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Twenty  

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just wondering, how would it be... Not much difference I guess. What would probably make a difference is how I should plan to use up the next twenty...

The first ten hadn't been so good. But I was ignorant. Until the time my mum went for haj. It was as if I went as well. In the sense that when she returned, I was a different girl. A better girl. Ten was the turning point.

Sixteen was another. Will twenty be another one? Will it be good or will it be a bad one? I sure hope and pray it'd be a good turning point. So many plans, so many ambitions and wishes and aims and goals... Semoga dikabulkan... :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster