La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

One day  

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Everything will be over tmr night insyaAllah, and I'll be left with poster. Do pray that everything rns smoothly for me yeah?

I still can't bring myself to read the research materials I have to do the intro. I have yet to feel the pressure. Still dwelling on M&M and Results. Slow huh? I know.

And I don't dare apply for uni yet. Maybe after I pray. I now NTU offers 5 choices. Which 5 should I try? NUS, never states. NUS, I'm trying for the sake of trying.

Nak masuk uni pon pe susah... Why can't anyone who wants to study be allowed to study? Why do only the best of the geniuses get to study?

Ok fine you can study elsewhere, but you see, it is not the geniuses who needs the best education, but the lesser ones who actually need them more.

You know what? I'm just ranting and lamenting. Bak kata org Indonesi, "Meningan kita buat apa yang bisa dan perlu kita buat dulu aja sih!" Which means, back to report...

I'm missing my madrasah for this report. Better make full use of the 3hrs. should go have lunch first.

Oh, hooray! I lost weight! No I'm not obsessed with losing weight, but yea it just makes you feel happier. It's a girls' thing. And I'm as much of a girl as any girl is hehe. Hardly any tomboy blood in me. Ok larh, got larh... but..

Hey, don't waste time la Marl can??

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster