La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I Totally Screwed Up My Major Project  

Saturday, February 07, 2009

There's like a lump, which felt like a very heavy stone that just settled in my heart.

I just noticed. My MP report format is all wrong!!! I didn't realise... What should I do??

And my workbook, haiz...

Poster Presentation next Tuesday, meaning by hook or by crook I must finish it by Monday so I can print it, and it takes like one whole day to print ehk.

I just started the poster. Only got title in so far -_-

Feel like crying, but these days no tears seem to wetting my eyes, except when I yawn in sleepiness, which is alot...

I dunno what to do. PASRAH!!! Doa, doa and teus berdoa... I'm in need of MAJOR help.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster