La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Women are beloved  

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Was blog-hopping around and came across this from Bro Faruq's blog:

Precious metals like gold and silver are found in the depths of the earth. So too are precious stones like diamonds and rubies. Pearls are found in the deep sea. The most beautiful and valuable things on this earth are covered. They don't parade themselves. Women were created beautiful by God, so He wants them to cover up, just like the gems and pearls He created - in fact, even more so, because women are more beloved to Him than gems and pearls.

Makes me smile, and makes me pray that one day I'll hear Him say to me, "Peace be upon you, I am pleased with you" as one of the Zain Bikha songs go.

I feel so far away from His pleasure... :'(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster