La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

To teach  

Monday, October 27, 2008




You Should Be a Teacher



You are patient, optimistic, and good at explaining things.

You work well with all types of people, and you are a good role model.

Success and positive outcomes are extremely important to you.

You are both a good leader and instructor. People look up to and depend on you.



You do best when you:



- Can see the results of your work

- Are able to teach someone a new skill



You would also be a good nurse or non fiction writer.



I'm listening.

I dunno what should I be when I grow up. Many people have suggested that I be a teacher.

I'm considering...

Patience might be a problem though...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster