La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Thrifty Indulgence  

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can be soo thrifty I tell you. There's 1001 things on my wishlist but I can't bring myself to buy any of them. I'd tell myself, "Later, I don't need it now."

Today is no exception. I saw pretty diaries, interesting books, useful language guides, cheap HP book ($19.95 la seyy!) and many other amazing items that captures my attention. But guess what, I didn't buy any of them.

What did I buy instead? Food for the stomach. Mwahaha. Chips more. Cookies and cream chocs. 3 sushi. Peach ice blend. And necessary bands.

Oh wells. Can't wait for my next allowance!!

In the meantime lemme add to my wishlist ;)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster