La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Boo!  

Friday, October 03, 2008

Boo! Got to blog again! Haha, so slack these days... Actually 2 out of 5 days I'll be slack at work larh. 3 days to do MP, the other 2 to do random stuffs. But when my mentor comes back, I won't be able to blog at work anymore la. Won't dare to... Cos she sits right behind me haha. She's coming back on 17th Oct so yeah hehe.

Teringat LOTR. "So what were you doing?" Gollum: "Sneaaaaking"

Miss reading books. So tired with work already. K lah, I've got stuffs to do. A LOT of stuffs to do actually esp. updating my MP workbook haha.

3hrs incubation... Boo hoo... Lucky my supervisor very nice, she will try not to get me to do OT...

Oh oh! I met Siti during lunch just now! So nice to see her again. She hasn't really changed lol. Same old Siti that I knew since Sec 1...

Wonder how much I've changed.

K dah ciaoz.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster