La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Diploma Pengajian ISLAM  

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm kinda disappointed actually. I was expecting to learn more about Qur'an and hadith stuff y'know. Like Mustholah Hadith, Tafsir Al-Qur'an, Faraidh were fine. But asas kaunseling dan psikologi, sejarah tamadun Islam, sejarah perundangan Islam, sejarah pengajian Islam all just sounds interesting but bores me soooo much I become a very bad student... I think in these classes I look like a student that was forced by parents to attend madrasah classes, which is NOT the case. Each time my parents mention about quitting, I feel so tempted to. My mum's reason is that for what if I learn and I don't apply. To her my attitude masih cam setan. My dad's reason is that I always go to class late, might as well don't go at all. Haiz...

Dah lama gitu tak sigh. I don't like it.

I miss usrah (sharings)! I miss KPR! I miss tazkirahs (reminders)! I miss reflections! SIP is taking a lot of my time, leaving me little to indulge in food for the soul...

My plans after 23rd Jan and all those submissions and poster presentatios etc in early Feb... Take driving lessons (from Feb-Sep I have around 7 months before my FTT expires), attend Arab class, attend Mandarin class, attend workshops/camps/clases/gatherings/sessions about Islam... K yesh...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster