La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Titisan  

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I just came back from Malay Arts Group (MAG) - Drama otherwise called Titisan and I had lotsa fun!

At first I was reluctant to go. I was telling Athirah, "I just thought it's gonna be a school-free term break..." But turns out, there's nothing to groan about. It was like a laughter session lol! Laugh and laugh until my stomach hurts and my eyes water la I tell you.

We did this sajak creation thingy whereby there's four of us in each group and each one of us comes up with a word to connect to the word the person before us gave. The sajak has three sets of four lines of four words. The whole sajak will surely turn out crappy! My group has like "Pengatin baru meniggal dunia (Newly wed couple meets their death)" and "Apa-entah-dah-lupa malam pagi semalam (I-can't-remember-the-word night moning yesterday)" and more. Crap right?! The other group even funnier: Unsangkarable rhymed with table!!! Hahahakz!

After that, we got to work coming up with a play for AGM (I have no idea what it stands for so don't ask...). It is a very creative way how we did it. Firstly, all 16 of us give different themes. Then we try to see how the themes link to each other. It was very odd... We had words which differ like how north is opposite of south and east is opposite of west yet we could link up every single theme except for one. We had "crazy", "mad", the bachelor", "cavemen", "X-men", "Benchwarmers", "Police and Thief", "Cartoon", "Puppets", "Old folks home", "Hitler", "Rock Opera", "Silat", the cancelled out "Bollywood" and two more I can't remember. After that, we got back into our groups of fours and came up with a story skeleton. When that's done, we voted for the best and this Saturday, we'll meet up again to neaten up the storyline. You guys just wait and see AGM man... Comedy! Hahakz!

I just hope I can go on Saturday. Laughter is the best medicine!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster