La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Charmed  

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today will be the last episode of Charmed on Star World! I nearly forgot! I wonder when the next season will be on... Anyway, for those Charmed fans out there, check this out.

Anyway, went to Giant this afternoon with my parents. There was a slight jam at the Singapore customs on our way there, but it gave me the chance to take some really nice pics. We didn't do much at Giant, just had brunch and then we went to the supermarket to buy the necessities. I got myself 4 pairs of slippers and a really nice pink top. Haha, one more pink top to be added to my wardrobe!

Hmm... Nothing much to say... So I'll just post some pics for all to view! Afterall, "a picture paints a thousand words" right? :)







AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster