La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Reflection  

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I did some self-reflection after reading 'Tuesdays with Morrie' by Mitch Albom. I wonder things like, "Am I happy with what I'm pursuing now?" or "Am I pursuing my dream because it's my passion or something else?" The book is really worth your read. It discusses a lot about the things we go through in life and no, it's not a non-fiction. It's an truly inspiring true story. Check it out!

Anyway, I was reading through my e-mails when this caught my attention: People who don't have dreams don't have much. I really agree with that. Dreams give us drive. Dreams motivate us. Dreams keep us alive. Some people would say, "Get Real!" but reality is usually like the cold, hard floor we hit when we fall. It hurts.

I heard something recently about free things. Nothing in this world is free. We pay for the water. We pay for the air (environment tax). We pay to live. I've got a reply to that: Love is free. But then I thought back, yes love is indeed free, yet most p-eople give love and expect something back in return. That's not right. It's like you're asking for 'payment' for the love you give. Oh wellz.

Reflect and discover yourself.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster