La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Tagged!!!  

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wokay... I got tagged by Sylvia lol. Here goes:

What were you doing in secondary school?
1. Studying for O levels...
2. CCA...
3. Crapping with friends...
No life...

Five of your favourite singers / bands?
1. Westlife (whatever you say...)
2. The Corrs
3. Kopratasa
4. Josh Groban
5. Jamie Cullum
My music likes and dislikes are normally different than my friends.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
1. Buy laptop
2. Travel around the world
3. Serioously, I don't think I'd get this much money...
4. Fix the kitchen cabinets for my mum
5. Save for university!!!

Five bad habits?
1. I like to touch my face thus the pimples...
2. Bad temper
3. I'm super hygiene conscious
4. Last minute studying - cramping
5. Lying down on the cold hard floor while watching tv

Five things you like doing?
1. read
2. take photos of nature
3. travel
4. cross-stitch
5. write

Five things you would never buy, wear or get?
1. cigarettes (won't EVER buy)
2. MP3/4 (won't get - anytime soon at least)
3. laptop (won't get - anytime soon at least)
4. pork (LOL)
5. leather jacket (just not my kinda thing)

Five favourites? <-- so ambiguous!
1. pink
2. sleep
3. Harry Potter
4. Lord of the Rings
5. languages

Five people to do this?
1. Val
2. Marcus
3. Raudah
4. Karen
5. Izyan
Seriously, I don't think these 5 would know they've been tagged if I don't tell them.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster