La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Restless & Worried Over the Unknown  

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dunno why I'd been feeling so lately. I feel so stressed and tense AND IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!! Maybe 'coz I feel for the characters in Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers, which I'm currently reading, surprisingly lol. I'm at the part where Frodo, Sam and Gollum had just been released by Faramir. And this part is so full of suspense! Maybe too 'coz school will be reopening soon, which means... TERM TEST RESULTS!! Argh!!! I really hope I do well...

I have lotsa more to write but nevertheless, I'm very exhausted and tired after a long long day of Titisan and visiting my grandmother. I just wanna drop on my bed amongst the messiness (is there such a word??) and fall into a deep slumber... But there's a lot of things on my to-do list which I'm eager to do first before I sleep, and I've just done one - BLOG! Haiz, alas I'm finding blogging a chore again. Maybe I need a change of blogskin or I should take a break from blogging. Hmmz... I hope it's not the latter... Blogging helps me clear my mind and heart...

Oh by the way, I just knew... Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom is considered a non-fiction, whoopsie! Pardon my mistake peeps. *wry smile*

One more thing, I read in the papers that bloggers are using 'broken' English while blogging, thus contributing to the factor of why Singapore's English standard has dropped. My reply: Then what do you expect? Perfect English?? It'd defeat the purpose of blogging altogether! I mean, blogging is like... speaking, in a way. So, we gotta use colloquial English right...

Klah, I wanna watch Impian on Suria now. Shamsydar and Farzana are on tv! Vote for them kk?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster