La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I'm Falling... Someone Catch Me  

Saturday, June 24, 2006

When you feel all alone
And a loyal friend is hard to find
You're caught in a one way street
With the monsters in your head
When hopes and dreams are far away and
You feel like you can't face the day

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

'Cause there has always been heartache and pain
And when it's over you'll breathe again
You'll breath again
-an excerpt from 'Crash and Burn' by Savage Garden

This morning, after hearing that the people around me are facing some kind of crisis whereas I'm just sitting around being happy with myself, I felt lucky and glad.

Just a few minutes/hours (I can't remember) back, I started to feel despair, loss and... and... I dunno! Infer from the song excerpt. Over what, I don't know...

Now I can't even enjoy the songs in my Winamp tracks, which I normally do.

I have only the slightest idea of why I'm feeling so. It may be coz I'd just finished reading the second part of lotr-rotk (or book 6... I skipped book 5 coz I think the movie captures the best moments) about Frodo going into the West with the elves this evening. After the book ended, I was like singing 'Into the West' by Annie Lennox to myself and well, maybe my heart just started weeping. But then again... How can it be?? Books are just stories! Life is REALITY! Or is it reality that I feel so about?

It's raining and there's thunder. It's like the weather is trying to fit my mood. Hmm... Or perhaps... My mood is trying to fit the weather?!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster