La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Moronic Day  

Monday, August 13, 2007

I love teasing people!! Hehe, bukan nye selalu.. (Erm... I hope?)

I was being a moron couple with Jamie juz now huhuhu. :D Guess what? Ad was sitting at the taxi stand waiting for her mum. She was studying and kept looking for her mum's van. What she didn't notice is two morons jumping up and down waving at her across the main road!! And that's Jamie and me hehe. Actually it started when we waved goodbye at her from the bridge on our way out of school and she didn't notice. Then when we returned from the bubble tea shop to the bus stop, Ad was still at the taxi stand, so we decided to wave AGAIN eventhough it's 90% chance she can't see us haha. We waved till we missed our bus okaes..

Looking forward to more fun times with my gurlfwens! As Ad say, gurlfwens make us feel better! Guys may not be trusted. :P

Anyway, I notice my dad has been improving a lot, alhamdulillah.. He has lessened the number of butts he smoke and he try not to smoke in front of me. :) Yeah, I HATE the smoke smell. It's so choking kaes. Aart from that, I also see that my dad is more patient with us. I see him smiling more often. And he always seems to give in to us. Been very sweet! He even bought me the MP3 I'm using now as well as a lot a lot new clothes and pants hehe I loike!

Tapi... My mum pulak keep nagging these few days. She still find me... hmm how do I describe all of it? I have no idea lah. But I'm her confidante, and even though kekadang tu penat jugak dengar dia cakap pasal ni pasal tu, but alhamdulillah... I'm glad she tells me about all of it, at least I know :)

Kk, I gotta go study lar. Been slacking a lot these days and there's only 11 days left to semestral exams!!! Reminds me of my O level period, it was just like this... And I didn't do well for my exams. I don't want history to repeat itself. O Allah, please guide me and instil in me the importance of ilm'. Dear friends, do encourage me to go study yeah. This sem is the worse and I need all the encouragement I can get to keep going.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster