La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Laughter is the Best Medicine  

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tak kering gusi!! In school, Ad and Jamie cheered my afternoon and then at Ghufran Jun, Fathi and some of the syababs brightened my late afternoon and evening!

Went to school early today even though I only have a 1hr PCT lect at 1pm 'cause Kayathree and Yuva wanted my help for MGen. Ad also said she wanted to join us. In the end, I studied alone from level 1 at AS to level 4 sleeping corner at library to level 4 study tables at library. Twice I fell asleep haha, once at the sleeping corner and once at the study tables. Aiyoh! Buruk!

So anyway, after PCT, Ad, Jamie and I couldn't make up our mind where to go. Ad wanted to go home to have lunch but she's too tired to walk to the East Gate bus stop to take no. 5 and she don't want to waste bus fare by taking bus from the main gate bus stop to the East Gate bus stop. So I suggested she fly. Then we saw this cleaning machine in front of the AS office and she was suggesting driving it instead!

Haha, in the end her mum called her saying she'd pick her up. So while waiting, the three of us stood atthe main gate entrance near the 'mushroom'. A lot of crap came from us haha! Zebra la, John la.. And there's this once, Jamie was saying Ad's necklace have 3 hearts while hers only have 2. I exclaimed tat I have none and Ad pointed out the big red IKEA heart stuck to my bag since Saturday lol! I totally forgot about that la..

When Ad went of, with more jokes about 'John', Jamie and I wet to buy bubble tea, stopping to look at fishes and toads and tadpoles and worms and centipedes and whatever else along the way, eww! In case you're wondering, we looked at those at the aquarium shops nearby lar.. Oh ya, on the way to the shops, we saw this bush with one extra long branch was reaching for the sky. And we joked that Jack, John's brother will be climbing it! On our way back to school, I suddenly had a hiccup attack. Sheesh! I hate it. And it was odd laughing while hiccuping 'cause Jamie was making jokes about the hiccups as well lol. When we passsed the mushroom, we saw this guy who was sitting at the same place since Ad, Jamie and I were talking there earlier. We named him Jo haha.

At Ghufran, Jun and I teased Fathi. Haha poor girl but it was fun. No hard feelings yeah Fathi. It's purely to brighten up your and our day jek kk. Then the Syababs joined us and there were even more jokes especially from Zik. Sejak 2 menjak kena call untuk NS ni kan, Zik macam ape haha. Those waiting for NS have to fill in this form and I'm sure the questions are perfectly sensible and logical to the admin staff there but Zik and Acit were so funny haha.

Zik: Agak2 ape size kepala aku?
Acit: Aku rasa XL.. Biar aku measure *covers Zik's head with both hands* Tak ar, aku rasa M.

Hahakz ape je! Pastu Zik entah masuk 'wali' mane entah (wali soldier WWII kot), payung dia jadikan senapang, botol air kathira dia jadikan bom, spray air freshener dia jadikan harmful gas nye tank (dia spray punya la banyak! kalau bau sedap takpe jugak ni air freshener ape entah busuk!) dan macam2 lagi la dia ni!

Hilmi pon lagi satu. Entah ape dia membebel kat kitorang. Awak, suara awak tu pelan, tudung kita ketat, tak dengar la! Then the guys sume asyik2 halau we girls suruh balik haha. Kalau boleh memang nak balik! Tapi ada kerja lar! Mmm, which reminds me, look out for photo updates on the Fityan board yea? Hee..

Haha, another nice day spent with wonderful people Allah sent to be my friends. May tomorrow, and the next day and the next next day and the next next next day and so on be just as nice, if not better! InsyaAllah!

If only I'm able to upload my day's events as it is from my mind into this space... Haha, as if!

K la, I'm super tired... Better go eat, and study and SLEEP! InsyaAllah we'll meet again soon :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster