La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

GERAMNYER AKU!!!!  

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I feel so stressed since last night. You may be thinking, of course la next week is the start of sem exams already! But, that's not entirely true. That kinda stress I can manage. Come on la, you face it every year...

Whatever I say is wrong. That I cannot accept. Ok, I admit I'm a very egoistic person but at least I respect people's opinion, on the account that they respect mine. But when I get downright criticised, I go into my defensive mode. Like hey, will you listen to what I wanna say?? All you're doing is just hearing. And never accepts. I'm a human, not a robot. I give, and I wanna take as well. I can't keep on giving and giving. I won't have anything left at the end!!

There are times when I just regret doing certain things. Regret to the core.

I remember two things though, I am here to obtain keredhaan Allah, not keredhaan manusia and what is fated to happen, will happen. It's just how I react to situation. The thing is, there are certain people who only when they redha, can we get Allah's keredhaan. Paham2 jelah eh.

The one day today I felt so down and depressed. Not to add tired and aching. O Allah, once again I pray to you to grant me strength to face whatever obstacles you put in my way.

Exams coming very soon. Time flies, sooooooo fast! I hope I do well for my exams. It's a very tough sem with 5 heavy subjects. Dear friends, do pray for me too yea?

I'm reminded of a conversation I had with Naza, Fifi, Hid and Nareeza a few days back. I am a person who study hard. I don't mind people who study smart, as long as they don't try to be smart with me. Not that I'm selfish la, but I just want fairness.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster