La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

2 down, 3 more to go!!  

Monday, August 27, 2007

Firstly, before I start yakking, there's something I wanna say which I forgot in my last post: Thank you deariez for turning up at TP's restaging of Privisi: Pagar!! I didn't know so many of you would turn up. Lurve y'all! Hope you girls enjoyed the performance and most importantly, learned something from it. =)

Ok, today's paper was fine. I love MGen!! Hehe.. Friday's AIMM was a killer, gonna pull my GPA down rabak. FPath tomorrow. Haven't really started but it's only a few topics and Dr Khin has helped us to focus on what's important and what's not. Hopefully tomorrow's paper will be just as fine as just now. I need my A's!!! Lol. But as Jun says, hope alone is not enough.

Anyway, I was so pissed off at this one bus driver just now. I was already sooo damn sleepy, I hardly slept last night studying for MGen (but it was definitely worth it lar), then I had to wait so long for the bus. Then, you know how it is when you go up front but the bus stops so far away from you and you have to turn back to board the bus. So paiseh right? To top it up, when I board the bus, the bus driver was grinning at me!! Wah lau, purposely or what seh...

Exams are making me miss out on great activities. There was Majlis Tahlil Jamak at Ghufran today and there's a SAFF reccee tomorrow and I can't go coz I need to mug!!!

I can't wait till exams are over!! Nearly 1 3/4 mths break, woo hoo!! And around 2 wks before puasa, I wanna read puas2. My Harry Potter and the Deathly Harlows!! Anybody kind enough to lend me? ;) Then comes Ramadhan, what a fine month, I'll try to help out at Ghufran as often as possible. I pray that it'll be a more worthwhile month this year! After Ramadhan comes raya!!! I'm soo going out ad enjoy ok.

Something nearer to look forward to... Going cycling with Ad and co this Friday morning. Actually dah confirm, but I wanna change plans. I wanna go back TMS and meet up with my mugger JC friends! Lol jkjk. And this Sun, I'm hoping Jun is free.. Gerl, I wanna date you!!

Ok, for now, let's return back to earth (literally I was floating on Cloud 9 since 4pm haha). FPath. Biochem II. PCT. Wish me luck!

This next time then, all the best to all facing exams!! :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster