La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Pursuit of Happyness  

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sometimes in life we pursue something which we strongly believe will bring us happiness, but while we're pursuing this 'happiness', we lose too many things dear to us. We may realise it or we may not. But we won't feel happy. And what if, during this pursuit, we keep failing and failing and failing yet again. The sense of failure will definitely drown your spirit. But will you keep going or will you resort to deviant means?

I should write more of these reflections stuff... I think about them, but it just always happen that wyhen I want to jot them down or blog about them, I fall asleep and forget about it in the morning or the internet connection is... toing toing toing <----that's the sound of spring :D

Spent my evening with my second brother. We went around Bugis, visited Bugis Village, visited the National Library, watched 'The Pursuit of Happyness' and then had dinner at Tanjong Pagar railway station. Before that I had Titisan and I tell you, I'm not gonna be so free during this break afterall. Sigh... There's the NUS closing ceremony, Persada, Pentas and Pesta Peti Putih (PPP).

7th & 10th March: Titisan training for Pentas (choreography should be done by end of this week)
12th-16th March: Titisan training for Pentas
17th March: NUS closing ceremony
19th-22nd March: Combined rehearsal between MAG subgroups for Pentas
23rd March: Pentas
July: PPP

Then, I checked out the ASc noticeboard for the Differential Research Program (DRP) results but instead of the results, I see a note saying that they're still shortlisting the applicants and successful applicants will be notified by e-mail, of which we have to reply to that e-mail and attend a briefing this Thursday.

And Sis Khadijah told me about MIQ and I'm really interested eventhough I know aku ni cetek je pengetahuan am BUT the real thing falls on 24th March, one day after Pentas, and the first meeting falls on this thursday, of which if I get the DRP I can't attend that meeting.

So, I told Sis Khadijah I'd give myself until tomorrow morning. If I hear anyone receiving the DRP results and I don't get any, I shall join the MIQ. In the case that I successfully get the DRP or there is no news whatsoever about the DRP, I shall ask Sis Khadijah to look for someone else. It's my way of leaving it up to Allah to help me decide. He knows best afterall.

What's up with 17th March anyway? PL planned an outing on 17th, the NUS closing ceremony is on the 17th, IF there is Persada Camp the date chosen is 17th and 18th and Sriwana is performing on 17th too! What is this??!!

I just borrowed 3 great books from the National Library and the other time I'd bought 2 great books from Wisma Indah: Muslimedia and I'd started rereading 'Tuesdays With Morrie' and I still do plan to go out with my mum and friends, especially especially especially the forever teguh dan bersatu Persantren Lenggong =) All this should keep me very busy till school reopens. Seriously, I have NO TIME to find a job...

By the way, do watch 'The Pursuit of Happyness' and then reflect on what you've done, what you're doing now and what do you plan to do in life. May you and I find success in life! Semoga bersama kita mendapat kebahagiaan dan kesejahteraan dunia akhirat amin...

P.S. Sorry, I really don't mean to write long entries but I just simply can't help it!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I must be such a bore... :'(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster