La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Aches & Cramps  

Monday, March 19, 2007

I feel like crying, seriously...

Had Titisan training just now 10am-6pm. First time we practiced on stage and we had to do quite a number of runs to get things right. But still it's not perfect, so yeah we'll have 10am-10pm training from tomorrow onwards till the day itself, which is this Friday...

Heys come watch our performance titled 'Pentas Janji' this Friday at 7pm at TP audi 1. Tix at $6, do get it from me okaes? If you're worried about Maghrib, you can pray at our musollah at the plaza. The performance itself starts at 7.30pm if I'm not mistaken.

Mar-Liyana. Liyana stands for kelembutan (softness) BUT my limbs are so stiff, I can't do my part well for Pentas! And it makes me sad. I just feel so bad. Everyone says, "Feel... Feel it in your soul... Feel with your heart..." but I just can't seem to feel anything other than ache and pain... I'll work to better myself and insyaAllah by Friday I'll be lembut kkk. But come support me lar, give me some encouragement to work harder!

My back hurts when I woke up this morning, and so did my arms as well as my legs. I guess it's from our netball friendly match at Simei court with Istiqamah. I did warm-ups! I suppose it's cos it was my first match and I hadn't exactly practiced the past month... Padahal I didn't play positions that require a lot of running or such. I was GK initially, then I became WD. It was fun initially cos I could talk to the opponent but towards the end when I became WD, the Istiqamah WA looks so serious. I was rather taken aback by her attitude towards me, hardly smiled at all. It's not that she's the serious kind who don't smile cos I saw her laughing away with some other Istiqamah girls, so I just suppose that she just don't want to become too friendly with the opponent in order to play well for the game... Only God knows... She plays very good anyway. No matter how I defended, she'd always get away with the ball. Oh well... It's my first friendly match ever! And it gave me some things to learn.

Anyway, now, my back, arms and legs hurt double that of this morning. I hit my back against the stage divider just now and it was really painful lah ok... My right arm had to work forcefully with my stick and my legs had to keep me balanced. 4 more days... Ouch, it hurts just to think about it lol. Hmm... Do you think I'd earn myself some muscles by end of this week? Hehe.

But as painful and harsh as training can be, it can be fun as well, if you know how to enjoy it... For example, Hydil went around the stage just now telling each member not to be stressed and tensed, haha. I couldn't help but smile. Then there was Naza knocking her stick against mine as if we're warriors on a battlefield. No fair, her stick so much longer than mine lol. Besides, training-or should I say drama, allows you to express yourself, in ways that you may not be able to do so elsewhere and it's great!

Wah! 11+pm already!! I seriously need to sleep! I hope my back and limbs will be more... malleable and not stiff up!

Haiz, miss the Brothers songs... I tried looking for their cd, but I found none with all 4 of my favourites in... Oh well...

Was hoping to meet Ella at netball since her mum Cik Sa'adiah helps out at Istiqamah mosque, but then... She wasn't there. Otherwise, she'd have run and hug me! Miss her...

Eh, why am I still typing away??! Gtg now, good nitez! Cya... next week? Haha. I feel so much better emotionally after blogging...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster