La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Pentas Janji  

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Before I talk about Pentas, I'd like to post a song, which keeps playing over and over in my head. And even though I can't stop smiling (Pentas went very well and it's finally over!!!), I feel like crying when I listen to the song. For the video, click here.

Salam Terakhir by Sudirman

Sampaikan salam buat semua
Salam terakhir salam teristimewa
Kepada kau yang tersayang
Pada teman yang ku kenang
Pemergian ku ini tak dirancang


Usah bertanya mengapa aku
Mengucap salam terakhir kepada mu
Kerna waktu berputaran
Bimbang tak berkesempatan
Melahirkan kerinduan terhadapmu

( korus 1 )

Demi sebuah kenyataan
Yang amat menyakitkan
Aku yang tidak berdaya
Hanya berserah padaNya

( korus 2 )
Salam akhir

Salam yang teristimewa
KepadaNya ku memohon keampunan
MelaluiNya ku beri kemaafan
Kepadamu

( ulang korus1, korus2 )

Andainya aku punya waktu
Masih ku ingin mengulangi semula
Saat indah bersama mu
Sayang tak berkesempatan
Abadikan saja salam ku di ingatan

Salam ku yang terakhir


This song was played at the end of our performance when Kam died after being stabbed by a drunk Jam. The video was... heart-clutching...

So, as I said earlier, Pentas this year went very smoothly, with slight slips that hopefully goes unnoticed. Everyone gave their best today especially the four main characters Anas, Hid, Fatin and Wawan. They carried their character well and pulled it off la.

I cried a few times today... First was at the end of the full dress rehearsal when Salam Terakhir was played. Second was when Ili talked to Titisan of how this Pentas would be her last and how she wants Titisan to stay close-knit as always. Third was at the end of the real performance when the song was played. Fourth was when Titisan group-hugged after the performance. Fifth was when Titisan hugged one another in the dressing room. Emotional ehk aku ni? Hahakz.

I've yet to clean my face of the make-up and bathe and solat and all hehehe... So yeah I'm still serba putih now with glitter on my face. OoOoOo...


Angels surrounding Ram and Sam...
In white...
My make-up...
Glitter on my face...

Anyway, my mum, my brother and his girlfriend, Ad, Faj and Jaja came to watch. Sedih eh, sikitnye orang datang tengok untuk support... Nevertheless I gave my best and I had fun and all. It was sad jugak lah... My mum, my brother and his girlfriend had already gone off when I entered the auditorium. Luckily Ad, Faj and Jaja were there. Thanks for turning up girls! And thanks for the Ferrero Roche!!! And thanks for your nice feedback Ad... Oh and to those who wished me before the performance, thanks ya!

Oh, I've left my post being in charge of public relation in Titisan. Promoted to Assistant Sub-group Head, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Punyelah terkejut aku! Sape ehk suggest aku jadi ASGH??!! Jadi PR (which does sound easy) already drives me nuts, ni ASGH??!! Seramnye aku... Asallah Hydil ni gi jadi President of MAG?? Dah aku kena jadi ASGH...

Alamak, mata aku dah sekuyu2nye... Pedih seh. Gonna take a few more snapshots of myself in this make-up and then I'll go clean myself and SLEEP! I miss my beauty sleep!!! Let me sleep in tomorrow. If you have to disturb me tomorrow for whatever reason, disturb me after Zohor!

Before I end, I shall list down the main committee in Titisan...
SGH: Fifi
ASGH: Aku
Secretary: Naza
Honorary Treasurer: Fatin
PR: Hid
PM: Ijan
=)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster