La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Music in my Blood  

Thursday, March 15, 2007

After practising stomp everyday and getting back my Westlife cds and listening to the youtube video on fityan blog and listening to the song on Zee's blog, I really feel music flowing in my blood haha.

Haiz, my home computer is a bit siao, sometimes have internet connection, sometimes don't. And it just happens that when I wanna use it, either there is internet connection and my brother is using it or there is no internet connection... Urgh! So frustrating ok. I love blogging... :( eventhough I hardly have any time to blog these days, I can just leave a line or two to express my feelings. Oh well...

Anyway, yeah some of you must be wondering, "How come is Marliyana blogging at this hour when she keeps saying she has Titisan training pratically everyday at 10-3? Maybe training cancelled..." N-O, no, training is not cancelled, just... how should I put it? Postponed? Haha, I really think putting a fine to latecomers is a good idea hehe. Selambat2 aku, aku selalu siang jugak seh...

Results were out yesterday... Ok lah, alhamdulillah... Cuma ada sikit dissatisfaction 'cos I did worse than semester 1. NooOooOooo!!!!!!!!

Then last night I went Ghufran help Liyana with the design a recycling bin competition. Aku, Liyana, Nadia ngan Zee macam budak2 apa seh haha. But we had fun despite the rush and our product turns out rather cute uhuh. Hehe, if any of the rest took a pic of it, I'll try to post it here ya.

Klah, my peeps reach artspace oredi. Time for me to go! Sry for the *thumbs down* English. Malas lar...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster