La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

What title to write ar??  

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Just read some of my friends', who're in JC, blogs and I'm super duper grateful that I'm in poly. I think I'd cry everyday if I were in JC. Nevertheless, I wish my friends all the best and may they get the motivation to study and do well in school.

Back to me... I've been doing quite well in school so far. In religious class too. But I shall heed Dickson's advice and aim higher. And I will work hard yet smart to reach my aim. It's not as easy as it sounds. I have involvement in Tits and eventhough it is nothing compared to many others, it does take a toll on me and I've been feeling lethargic and lazy lately.

I've been trying to use Dickson's Stomping method, but it's not working! I'm not firm enough! I haven't been revising much ever since the new term began and I feel really really bad about it.

Anyway, this afternoon, the fire in me to learn how to play the piano returned, ever brighter. What happened was that I was practising the basics that Val taught me on the piano in MS04 when all the Tits members remaining went quiet. Sis Eli and Raudah complimented me and I admit that I kembang lar eh. But seriously, that was basics!! Fifi asked me to play something else and what I told her was the truth, "I dunno anything else!!!" Well, I can play that monotonous bit of Beethoven's 'Bells are Ringing'... And how boring is that! I can't even remember the Happy Birthday, Majulah Singapura and Dayung Sampan notes lar...

Uh oh, it's after midnight already. Have religious class tomorrow liao... Just some last words then. AGM will be at 11am on Saturday, 22nd July at the Alumni Lounge. Only TP students are allowed to watch, sadly... Hope any TP students reading would attend it. Tits would be the fifth item and I tell you, it'd give you something to think and laugh about for a few days at least! It's really funny if you can hear what the casts are saying. What I mean is if you cooperate and keep quiet while watching lar. There's no mikes and our voice projections aren't at our best yet. Well, we only had 3 days of practice so far! Though I think that's quite enough lol. I'm getting sick of doing the same things over and over again.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster