La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Blogskins  

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Well, I was contemplating whether to change my blogskin or not when I came across this blog which talks about the don'ts in blogskins. Refer to 25th Aug 05. I gotta agree with some of it, like the part about the entry frame getting smaller and the pictures getting larger.

I dunno how to create my own blogskin... I've been using free blogskins from www.blogskins.com and maybe edit a bit here and there, and now I just want something simple and personalised. But lazy lar... But I'm getting really sick of my blogskin. The lyrics on the front had long flown from my head and the meanings are half gone already.

I have a new motto that keeps me going, no longer just dream and keep on dreaming. I dunno how to phrase my motto, since it's a jumble of so many things in one.

Aiyar, I just continue my entry here lar wokay? Lazy to add new entry..

Have Tits at 10am tomorrow. I hope my voice projection and character improves. I admit I haven't done research... My excuse: no time, heheh as usual...

Will be having Biochem quiz 2 next thursday and Maths and OC quiz 2 on next friday. HAP will be on the 28th and PIPC is on God-knows-when in August I guess. I must do well in my quizzes. As insignificant as they seem/sound, they contribute to the final result and I can say I'm rather ambitious for my final result. And no, I'm not gonna reveal what my target is until after the results most probably, or at least not anytime soon.

AGM rehearsals will take place next thursday and friday and I think I'm gonna miss them. It's either that or I miss lectures/tutorials. No way would I do the latter! Studies definitely prioritise over most other things to me, including CCA no matter how involved I am in it.

Anyway, spent $95 (my dad gave me $100 for UNnecessities thanks to his bonus) buying 4 clothes at Singapore EXPO yesterday. I simply luuuurvvvvve new clothes. Gonna where one of them tomorrow!!

I have so much to blog. I've come to regard my blog as a diary, but I'm still aware a blog is open to public and I'm not risking regretting what I blog about.

Dunno what else to say. Just: Happy belated 21st birthday Gaythri!! Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday. I'm broke too... :(

Haiz, regret not having pictures of the log cake Alia and some of my classmates bought for me and Celine for our birthday last year... Oh well, things can be lost, but memories last a lifetime, if you don't lose your memory halfway along your lifeline that is. I think losing my memory is the worst fear I have. Though it can prove to be a blessing in disguise if you ask me (for reasons unrevealed).

Sleepy already... Gonna check my APEL Life Mission Statement for awhile, and then I'm off to bed. Hopefully, tomorrow the sun shines brighter and the wind blows stronger on me, and you! ;)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster