La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Eventful Weekend  

Monday, July 10, 2006

Heya haido! Hmm... I actually sound happy... Whole day in school I was grumpy and moody. Dunno lar. It's about 6.15pm now, am waiting for Tits to begin at 6.30pm. So well, 15 minutes to jot down what I wanna!

On Saturday, I went to my cousin's engagement at Pasir Ris (will upload the pics soon). Marriage... When two hearts become one... Or is it really? I dunno.

Anyway, after the engagement, my brother and I went to meet my cousin on my mum's side to Orchard as planned. My brother wasn't too happy about the arrangement. He'd planned to play xbox after the engagement and not to accompany me to Orchard to see the LIME flea market, which I agree was just a waste of time after I saw it, and to go buy something at Far East Plaza. It was obvious lar he was bored being in Orchard. In the end, after going to the LIME flea market, my brother, cousin and I went to Far East Shopping Centre beside Wheelock's place to play pool. For my case, to learn pool. So far I've learned the rules and have managed to hit the ball in a straight line, but still gotta practice! Though I really agree with my mum that playing pool is a real waste of money... $7 per hour, can get two plates of chicken rice as my cousin would put it lol!

Enough about Saturday... I've got like 5 minutes left! Yesterday... After religious class (and lotsa laughter in Ust Azman's class), I followed my mum to attend my grandmother's neighbour's daughter'd wedding. Haha, whatever lar, skip that... At night, around 7pm, my brother called me to say my cousin (the one we went to Orchard with) wanna celebrate his birthday at Seoul Garden and wants me to come along. I was reluctant lar... I hadn't done my Maths tut, printed out HAP tut and typed out and print my CSAS group project. Neither had I ironed my clothes and lab coat. I didn't wanna go cos I'm not such a big eater and it would just be a waste of money to blanja me at Seoul Garden. Nevertheless, I went in the end anyway cos my cousin and his sister came personally to drag me along lolx, causing them to be late to book for seats. Sorry!!

Alamak, I really gotta go oredi. Will hopefully continue before the end of the week. Chill out!

P.S. Somehow I feel as if I'm writing an article for a school magazine or something lol.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster