La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

AGM  

Monday, July 24, 2006

It was great great great!!! After so many practices, during which I always moaned and grumbled, the actual day finally arrived. Eventhough some of us forgot our lines, we managed to cover it up. I was so glad to hear that everyone enjoyed our comedy and we didn't make a fool out of ourselves.

Again, I don't have much time to blog, so I shall just say many great thanks to these people:
Kak Fatin and Kak Raudah for providing delicious breakfast for us
Siddiq (bkn Sidek eh...) for modifying our play
Fifi, Hajar, Ain Kimek and Kak Raudah for putting my make-up for me
All actors for doing a wonderful job
And all others who encouraged me and wished me good luck
If I missed anyone, sorry eh, I'm in a great rush arh. Gtg now peeps, cyaz!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster