La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Thotz  

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hadn't updated for some time already. Let's see... The last time I blogged was like... two Saturdays ago, and in between I've celebrated by parents birthday! Happy Birthday Mama (30th June) and Baba (8th July). Whee! I love celebrating birthdays whenit comes to filling my stomach heheh. Had pizza and a mixed fruit birthday cake for my mum's birthday and seafood for my dad's. Yum yum!

Hmm... I don't have any inspiration to write anything.

Oh my God, my mum just called me MINAH KENTAL!! Well, not to say that I am one lar. Just that I'm gonna wear kebaya or something Malay-ish to my cousin's engagement later and then after that I plan to drag my brother meet my cousin, on my mum's side one, to Orchard to go Far East and LIME's flea market. If I go home to change first, it would waste a lot of time and if I bring t-shirt and jeans to change, where am I supposed to change and chuck my kebaya?? Dunno what, my mum then 'chanted' minah kental wear kebaya to Orchard. Whatever... Then I got say lar I wear a long skirt and top, my mum say it's inappropriate for the engagement. Alamak, then what?? Aiyoh, I'm confusing myself and I'm sure all you readers too, gah! Even my English is upside down inside out lol.

Anyway, forgot to say why I'm home at this time on a Saturday morning since normally I'd be at Titisan, Tits for short. Well, Bro Sidek will be performing at the Arts House for Kato Kato this afternoon and some of the Tits members wanna go. So as not to rush them, there's no Tits today and the devise (I think) scriptwriting will continue Monday evening. *groans* Oh wellz... TP is slowly becoming my second home. Goodbye TMS...

Since I'm on the topic of Tits, allow me to talk about it. I gotta say I regard it as a laughing session for me lol, but of course it's more than that. I learn a lot from Tits, not only about acting for your info. The members are great people and they bring the best out of you, though I gotta say some can be a bad influence. Oh well, what's life without the challenge. I can definitely prevent myself from smoking since I hate it to the core but to prevent myself from using bad words might prove harder than it seems. My language has been worsening and I intend to heal it back to what it originally was, if not better than that. Not an easy task when the bad words are stuck to your tongue like tar om the roads.

One thing though, I've yet to be myself in Tits. It will take time for sure. I'm not even fully myself with my classmates yet. Hmm... Or maybe I've changed? Dunno lar, people change but it's always someone else who notices the change in you while you believe that you'd been the same since young.

Wah, look at the time! My dad reach home already, so I assume we'll be going to my cousin's house pretty soon, gotta get ready.

By the way, I might be changing my blog layout soon! Or at least add new stuffs... Tataz all!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster