La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I can't sleep :(  

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I feel restless. Not physically, but somewhat internally.

I know I should be studying (no sense of urgency at all!) yet I know I should be sleeping, yet I end up studying a bit and finding something to satisfy this restlessness.

I think I'm just hungry.

My diet was disturbed. Not diet as in slimming diet or what eh! I just can't be bothered with that kind of diet eh Marli. I mean eating erm... cycle? habit?

Had a heavy seafood at East Coast yesterday night with family. Was so tired that I slept in all the way till nearly 3pm and only got my brunch at 5pm. Nasi briyani! Ate alone at Food Culture by the way, but who cares. When I reached home, jamah abit of the Nasi ayam penyet at about 9pm and yea I think I'm hungry.

Or rather I just feel guilty for sleeping in this morning.

Or I'm just getting freaked out and super worried that I am 1 day away from my first paper.

And I really should sleep.

But I can't. And part of me don't want to.

I'm scared for exams lar... Alot more to revise and cramping in everything.

Maybe I just have many things in my head, which I really need to shove aside so I can do 1 thing at a time.

I can't seem to multitask anymore.

Ya I think I'm just hungry. *grumbles*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster