La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Cartoon for a Cause  

Saturday, December 04, 2010

‎"Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday, Dec. 6, there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a Campaign for Children's ...rights: violence against children."

It makes me happy, like we're all united ...for a rightful cause and aww, childhood memories :P All the more I keep visiting fb every few minutes hehe.









My ultimate favourite!!!! Though I didn't know that was what the lyrics meant :s



And I actually memorized the japanese lyrics of this song, though I can't remember what the cartoon's about:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster