La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Just *shrugs*  

Monday, November 22, 2010

I saw many many pigeons at the open field infront of ghufran and I just feel like spreading my arms and running across the field scaring them away...

Maybe I'd feel better if I'd done that.

Just feeling so overwhelmed and suffocated. I've got Spectroscopy test tmr, meeting with Ili to finish Plant Diversity local flora assignment on Thurs morn, Animal Diversity lab on Saturday morn (meaning, vertebrate 10-pages assignment due then), NIE exams starting on 8th Dec, ending on 13th Dec, one paper after another (exclude Sat & Sun) of which I'm barely halfway through revisions and memorisation, e-trial tests on 15th & 16th Dec, FTT on 16th Dec, madrasah exams on 12th Dec and 19th Dec.. I'm scared. Worst off, I have no confidence to face my challenges... I'm feeling demoralised and off-track. I just have no motivation to do anything and so I'm crawling past day by day doing one thing at a time depending on what is due first. I'm so easily tired these days and I'm just not making full use of my time.

I may feel on the uphill one day, and the next I feel like I'm rolling backwards again.

*shrugs*

I'll be fine tmr, insyaAllah.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster