La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Let's go Johor!  

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finally, I was able to collect my passport this morning. Yay.

In the afternoon (after settling some FOC matters), off I went to JB with my parents and 2nd bro. I think I'm very chatty today, despite the ulcer and itch bump on my lip haha. Too wound up I think, so need to wind down heh.

The jam was rather bad, stuck at causeway for about an hour and a half? Afterwhich we made our way to Jusco. Performed our Asar, and I realise that I don't like Jusco. It feels too much like Vivo, like Sg. Nothing different, yet I was lost in the sea of people... Don't like. So after grabbing some snacks, off we go to Angsana, aaaah.... a familiar place.

Oh we got kinda lost. Enter this highway, exit into another highway, enter another highway, exit into highway. It seems like there's highway everywhere! And the signs are ridiculously confusing. It seems that you're heading to Johor AND Kuala Lumpur at the same time wherever you go. Err, yikes? So we just went around and tried our best to identify the common landmarks and finally we reached (punyerlah excited biler nampak UO sign then the Angsana sign, then the familiar bowling pin at the top haha)

My parents were bickering like almost all the way haha. Cute, but frustrating at the same time arhs.

I enjoyed myself at Angsana, and I don't feel satisfied... I wanna go there again. I only found 2 things that I was looking for. It was so frustrating that all the right kind of shoes that I was looking for are out of stock for my size! And since we reached quite late, around Maghrib, minus time for rayers and dinner and grocery shopping, we only had a short time to shop. :(

Along the way, I was reminded suddenly of Aku & Dia 2 Camp (I was blabbering nonsense half the time in the car) and I think I should post about my experience here. Next time perhaps. It's time to.... sleep!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster