La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Cranky  

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I just wanna scream and cry!!! I'm so tired, and I'm just observing classes, not even teaching (which includes having to mark and all). All the worse, it's only Tuesday :(

I'm super cranky and I don't like it. Everything seems to be wrong, the whole world seems to be against me (eeeee such a teenager-ish cliche). Urgh!

I miss the environment in Poi Ching. It was really welcoming... And the primary school kids, awwww... But I wanna teach Bio (and Chem)... I think... Though I can teach primary English, Maths, Science... Dilemma!~ This has been bugging me since last week!

And on top of that, FOC preparations are ongoing and I dunno... I'm getting sick and tired of it... As in, I need a break until I'm ready to take it up again, but then.... AS IF CAN.

My madrasah tugasan has been overdued by weeks and I seem to progress like a sick snail when it comes to it.

My room is like what. My family... aiyah...

I just feel bitter about everything right now.

Stupid Berita Harian, never put date for the expo electronics sale, penat2 orang pergi sekali find out Friday baru start.

Then my mum is asking for my old (but precious! and private!) laptop to give to my brother. Sayang seh... Widescreen, don't think I'd ever get to buy one again... And gosh all my docs inside, kena reformat everything seh.

No hall. No rental of rooms. Meaning, daily travel to and fro Tampines. I'm gonna be so tired like how I am now!!!

Ade manusia yang orang message taknak jawab, ade pulak manusia lain orang taknak dengar asyik masuk je message...

:(:(:(:(

I can hear voices telling me Sabar Marl (and all the dalil2 about sabar coming out) but hey, I'm just hear to let it all out ok...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster