La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Some rantings during break  

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm currently in NTU library, apparently taking a break from revision. Finished one topic yesterday and 2 topics this afternoon for Main Group Chem, and even had a sumptious *gasps!* lunch with Mir at JP and a pathetic yet super fulfilling (plus tonnes of MSG and oil) Mcspicy + shaker fries + double choc frappe for dinner :) I seriously need to save up after exams... (Though I'd most likely be going out alot to celebrate end of exams! Argh $$$$$)

Apart from exams, my mind has started to tune in to FOC stuff back, bit by bit. *stress* I wanna retire can? Excited yar, but the prospect of having to think of programmes for the next 3 months or so, every single day, is rather daunting... games, props, games trial, faci training, mock camp etc etc.

And no doubt, I'm wondering how my holidays would be spent. No overseas trip :( Once again, I have psycho-ed myself that, "No, you have no urgent purpose in going Australia, please save up that money for other urgent use"

I'm trying to stay as independent as possible. Try not to use my parent's money anymore. I strive to pay for my own poly fees (need to pay back my dad's CPF) and for my expenses in the 2 years when I won't get any pay. Quite tough. It's so tempting to want a new phone, or get myself a netbook, or book for a flight with a friend for a short getaway. But NO. Gotta be happy with the smaller stuffs, food and more food, a movie or two, a shoe or two, new shawls, new jubahs, new books... Those small small things. Yet, I feel that I shouldn't be spending on them. Rasulullah didn't bother about those stuffs! Well, erm.. yea...

I want to get a part time job in the holidays, preferably one which is related to teaching. Mir suggested taking Mendaki classes, starting with relief. I think that's a good idea. And I can still relief Teens @live classes once in awhile :))) I'm not sure if I wanna commit weekly. It may be ok during the holidays, but quite tough once school reopens...

I want to finish ALL the books that I have yet to read at home during the holidays. It mounts up to over 20 books! Ish. They've been collecting dust :(

Ok, speaking of reading, I should really get back to reading my notes... Getting a short nap first sounds very tempting too. My neck hurts

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster