La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Sweetness of Iman  

Monday, November 09, 2009

I read Musafir Cinta by Taufiqurrahman months ago, and finally today I managed to watch Syahadat Cinta on Youtube (I do not agree with some of the scenes, but yahhh....

When I revisited my blog post on Musafir Cinta, this was what I found:

Ya Allah, I plead with you for my past sins to be forgiven. I plead with you, the Creator of all creations, to lead my family and I to the right path. And I plead with you too, may we die a death of a Muslim who remembers you and utters your name before the roh is lifted, may we die as pure as when we were born. I plead with you, O Allah the Most forgiving, the Most Powerful, to whom we shall return to. I plead with you, for the safety and peace of my brothers and sisters in Gaza, may they be able to live their lives pleasantly in worship of you or go to you in the state of purest of the pure. May to those suffering right now, you grant them much peace and happiness in the hereafter. O Allah the Almighty, I am but just one of your many humble servants. I am scared of your wrath, yet I hope for your goodness O Allah. For all the goodness you've given me and my family, that all these while I, your shameless servant, has forgotten to thank you for, now I do. All praise be upon You, the Owner of the whole universe. Alhamdulillahi rabb al-amin...

I'm worried, very worried, and I pray to you ya Allah to ease this worry inside me. I, who is such a shameless servant, pray to you and ask you, the Most High, to help me lighten the burden laid upon me and to ease the tasks that lie ahead of me...

I am feeling the same way I feel then, though then I had my MP report looming over me and now I have my exams looming over me. How time flies...

I've catched Ayat-ayat cinta and Syurga Cinta. Looking forward to catch Ketika Cinta Bertasbih & Nur Kasih next... And The Mentalist... AFTER EXAMS!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster