La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The NEED to do well  

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Saya rasa saya nak blog niari. Dari kelmarin nak blog but kept posponing sebab rasa serba salah blog time exam... Not that sekarang dah abis exam, two more papers to go, but rasanya sekarng cam best time to blog gitu...

Cam ramai gitu yang pressure pasal exams. Firstly, being in NIE means die die you must do well, takut2 kena terminate sape nak gi bayar bond tu beribu2 kan...

Secondly, kat NIE 3rd and 4th year tak dapat allowance. But if you do really well, as in Director's List or something, they give you a stipend of $5000 for the year. Looking at how much I spend now, all the bills I need to pay and all that my family needs for expenses (lagi2 my dad retiring in a few years) I feel that I need that money. Sapelah aku nak harap untuk makan minum dua tahun tuu. I try to save up now but entah cukup ke tak. Baru berangan nak ikut Harizaj gi Australia hmmm... Ni hah bill Andalus dua bulan lom bayar, tak bayar takble duduk exam ish. Duit ade, cuma malas nak keluarkan cos takde NETS kena bayar cash leceh.

Thirdly, I found out part of the reason I'm in STC.... It's so I can focus and do well in my studies. Hmm...

Then kelmarin Liyana & I went back to TP and we saw the Director's List pat Business School, and Liyana reminded me to do well in studies then as well as in an sms she sent afterwards.

Then according to Kak Maryam, Ust and the other STC waiting for me to finish my exams to have a meeting, plus Ust concerned of my involvement in YEAH this Saturday just shows how much studies should be prioritized.

Plus... my parents... Here I am at hostel, and not at home, to study as the environment is more study-friendly... And my mum's sweet sweet messages over the past few days shows how much she is probably missing me and wants me to do well...

Rasa terharu ade, pressure ade, motivated pon ade... So... I must do well! And in order to do well, gotta practice D-U-I-T!

Ya Allah! Ajarilah aku apa yang aku jahil dan ingatkanlah aku apa yang aku lupa...

K, gotta study!!! Pray for me yeah!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster