La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Twilight  

Monday, November 23, 2009

I am suddenly in love with Twilight :)

Oh, I feel that Bella looks abit like Hermione...

Anyway, I'm so getting the book, and if I can, I'd wanna catch New Moon in the movies.

Oh, I got this from wikipedia, and I guess this particular theme is what I enjoyed most from Twilight:
Other major themes of the series include choice and free will.[11][18] Meyer says that the books are centered around Bella's choice to choose her life on her own, and the Cullens' choices to abstain from killing rather than follow their temptations: "I really think that's the underlying metaphor of my vampires. It doesn't matter where you're stuck in life or what you think you have to do; you can always choose something else. There's always a different path."[18]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster