La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Ayan, Nurain, Exams, PL, Resolutions  

Friday, February 02, 2007

Went to visit Ayan with Sis Nurain this afternoon after school. Ayan looks slightly better, alhamdulillah... But let's continue to pray for him ya! According to him, he was in ICU for a week and a day and hopefully after a week and a day OR LESS in his current ward 47, he'd be discharged and get to rest in comfort at home, insyaAllah!

I enjoy Sis Nurain's company very much. After visiting Ayan, we ate at Qiji and had a nice chat. I feel comfortable talking to her and there's actually quite a lot we chatted about; Ayan, school, commitments, , food and more! I find a lot of similarities between us and a few differences too. :) Nice spending time with you Sis! Hope we can do it again... To think it was KRC that started our friendship... KRC changed most of us for the better. Oh, we even discussed a bit about this just now haha.

Hmm... Semestral exams starting soon: 22nd Feb. I really need to start studying, yet I'm going out more and more!

Tomorrow: I have Titisan training in the morning at 10 and it would probably last till 1-2pm. Gotta visit my grandma and at the same time, ngaji (I think two more times and I can katam!) after Asar. Going out again after Maghrib. At 9pm there's Bicara Iman: Hijrah Remaja at Ghufran.

Sunday: Religious class from 8-11am. Going to my first Nur-Ikhwan gathering at about 3pm and it would probably last till night. Hmm... What time is the 2nd leg of Singapore vs Thailand match eh?

Semestral exams: OTCM (22nd), Maths & Stats (23rd), Basic Microbiology (26th), Human Physiology & Immunology (27th) and lastly Cell Bio (28th).

I wonder when will PL gathering be on and what we'd do then. I can't wait! PL is always on my mind. KRC as well. Miss the camp so much. Which reminds me that I've yet to write about the last two days of the camp. The third day is the most memorable to me!

Before I go off, I'd like to add in my resolutions. Lol, I know, after sooo long!
-katam the Qur'an
-maintain or raise my GPA
-be more organised
-pray for others more
-help my friends willingly with their studies

Erm... I dunno what else... I guess if anything comes to mind, I'll just update the list.

I think I should get started on my BMic online tutorial quiz now. I have no idea when I'm gonna get my Socio group together to vet our slides and practice our presentation.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster