La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

So many things yet so littlte time  

Monday, February 12, 2007

It's been 10 days since I last blogged and there's so many for me to blog about. Nevertheless, my sem exams are drawing near and I gotta prepare for it, which means less time on the comp.

Anyway, I finish reading the holy Qur'an last last Saturday and I shall be khatam-ing on my birthday. Yay! It's no big deal to some of you who've already khatam many times before. InsyaAllah I shall try to khatam the Qur'an again by the end of this year.

Last Sunday, Raudah and I joined Nur-Ikhwan Retreat at Aloha Loyang. It was great! Just as we stepped into the 'house', we were warmly greeted by the sisters even though most of them are probably wondering, "Who are these two girls? I've never seen them in NI activities/gatherings before." Lol. I felt so welcomed. I didn't feel like a new member at all! Thanks sisters! :D Glad to be part of Retreat. InsyaAllah I'll continue to support NI...

On Thursday, I had my Socio group project presentation. I really think that I'm an ineffective leader and they must think so too, boo hoo. I overlooked so many things! This reminds me of what Ust Saifuddin mentioned in class before (I can't believe I'm quoting him). He said something like, a better leader is a sheep with a pack of tigers as its followers instead of a tiger with a herd of sheeps. I'm that sheep leader that needs the pack of tigers chasing after it so they would bite it if it's lagging behind. I need my group members to check what I'm doing to correct me if I'm wrong and to make sure I'm actually doing something. Sure, it'll irritate me to have members like tigers 'cause I'd need to keep running, but at least I would be running and not walking slowly taking my own sweet time. I have this is not too profound...

Alamak, 8.15am already... Gotta be in school by 9! I've still got loads to talk about: netball training with Fatayaats, KPR, my aunt from Malaysia sleeping over at my house, school and... and... Gee... Guess I've got to stop here. Happy Belated Birthday Zakiah and Zee (6th Feb) and Nadia (7th Feb)!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster