La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Some KRC4 Pics  

Friday, December 29, 2006

In memory of the great time we had at Nur Lembah Lenggong, I shall post some pics of KRC4. A picture speaks a thousand words... And in my opinion, so does a song. So pardon me for the lyrics & pics bombard ya :P Well, here goes!


Participants in front of Ghufran at like 4am in the morning when we reached Sg.


Sunset. Taken during the bus ride back to Sg.


Sunset between 2 gunungs.


Kelapa sawit "botak". Look at the clouds!


Holding up kain belonging to one of the guys to stop the leak.


Fatayaats with Ustaz2 in front of Sungai Perak


That's the design for KRC4 shirt.

Hmm... I dunno why I can't add more pics, so I shall continue another day. Look out for pictures of Nur Lembah Lenggong: the girls' dorm, the dining area, the surau...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster