La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Marliyana... Who are you?  

Friday, December 29, 2006

A veil hangs over your face
A string ties your hands together
Your eyes reveal nothing
Your mouth remain sealed

You confuse people around you
Cos you are confused yourself
You let people wonder who you are
Cos you wonder about it as well

A locked gate surrounds all around you
The key to it locked in your heart
You wish to break down this barrier
Yet you can't reach the key cos your hands are tied

When will you spread your wings and fly
Free yourself from the enclosure you'd created
It is time, after waiting for so long
Take the opportunity and fly free...

- By me...

I dunno how to explain what I'd written. Wanna say it's crap... there's some truth in it though. For example, the title itself... I do keep asking myself who am I. I dunno if it's important to know the answer but like, when you're 17 you expect yourself to know who you are and what you want.

I only know one thing. I'm a servant of Allah the Almighty and I want to be in His heaven at the end of time. But in life? What do I wanna achieve? What do I wanna be when I grow up? Grow up is not far away. And I myself realise, as much as I'm the same with different people, I am different in some ways. That's why I dunno how to react when two different groups of my friends come together.

Anyway, while looking for the song 'Teman Sejati', I came across other songs by Brothers and I think 'Satu Perjuangan' is a very meaningful song...

Syukur Pada Yang Esa
Rahmat PemberianNya
Persaudaraan, Keharmonian

Jalinkan Kasih Sayang
Hulurkanlah Bantuan
Kepada Yang Memerlukannya

Mari Kita Bina Satu Ummah Majujaya
Mula Diri, Keluarga, Sahabat
Masyarakat Dan Negara

Dengan Satu Perjuangan
Satu Arah Tujuan
Di Bawah Rahmat Yang Esa

Kita Melangkah Seiringan
Satu Perjuangan

Rintangan Pasti Melanda
Jangan Undur Walau Selangkah
Teruskan Perjuangan
Hingga Ke Akhirnya
Andai Kau Gugur
Andai Kau Syahid
Kau DiredhaiNya

Lyric from liriklagu and you can hear the song from this guy's multiply site. You can find the song 'Teman Sejati' and 'Doa Perpisahan' there as well.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster