La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

KRC4- cont  

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Aku nak blog pasal KRC!!! I don't care if it's 1am in the morning and I've still not started on my OTCM and CSAS project to be discussed tmr. I just wanna blog! It's like so... emotional seh... I went to Titisan just now and like so many things mentioned there reminded me of KRC. Cakap Faci, aku ingat Cikgu Fauzan. Nyanyi lagu teman sejati ingat persembahan Persantren Lenggong. Camne ni?? I miss the KRC peeps so so badly seh...

KRC4: The first KRC I attend. Initially I was contemplating whether to go GL camp or KRC, but since I wasn't accepted as GL, I decided to join KRC. And am I glad to have been a part of KRC4! It's such a memorable, wonderful, enjoyable learning experience. Playing 'Secret Admirer', playing war game "Move up!", "Fire!", "Take cover!", doing superman stunt for flying fox, building our own raft from bamboo and buoy, paddling the raft with a bottle, swimming 'under' the raft, peeling potatoes with fingernails, cutting potatoes with rocks, getting sharp thorns into my sole, performing 'boria' in front of everyone, singing 'teman sejati' with friends, going night trekking, being left alone in the forest, sleeping late night after night, bathing under freezing cold water, crying my eyes out, not having any appetite to eat, hugging friends, giving away and receiving presents and... many more.

KRC is like my TMS Sec 3 Resilience Camp except that it's more disciplined and fruitful. I really enjoyed myself and wish I can repeat the whole thing again!!! Sometimes I just sit down and flood myself in the memories, I feel myself flying through space and time and being plunged back at Nur Lembah Lenggong, with my friends whom I've considered family.

Persantren Lenggong... I especially cannot forget you guys. From not knowing each other to becoming one strong and united winning team. *waves flag* As Irsyad said, there's the mother, the brother, the sister... lol. We WERE one family away from our family.

I feel like crying... But somehow my tears seem to have dried up from the last day at Nur Lembah Lenggong when I cried till my eyes go soooo red and puffy.

I have loads more to say, to go into detail of each of the activities, especially water rafting and night trekking which for both, as scared as I was I enjoyed them the most.

I wanna put up the 'Teman Sejati' song here.

I can't wait for Sunday to meet PL and the other KRC members.

I'm so sorry to write in bits and pieces.

I lost four kilos during the camp btw.

P.S. I cooked rice today and it turned out well! And Ili picked me as Public Relations... Not under study... As of 9pm yesterday, I AM the PR! *shrugs*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster