La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

In Need  

Friday, October 27, 2006

I really don't like it when people who don't put in effort in class start looking for me asking me for help when the exams are near.

I don't mind helping if they've tried. In fact, I'm more than glad to be of help. But the thing now is those who don't even try! While they skip classes or when they do attend classes, they talk and make noise, I was trying my best to understand what's being taught in class. Then when they decide it's time to learn, they come to me and expect me to tell them all that I know.

I'm not selfish, as some people seem to think I am. I'm just careful with who I impart my knowledge to. If that person really needs it and has sincerely tried his/her best to make it on his/her own but couldn't, I'd definitely help. Give me a call, sms me, e-mail me, snail-mail me whatever, I'll try to help.

Another thing I notice in some people around me is that they only come to me when they need me. (Thus the note under my MSN nick) When they don't, I sms them also they never reply. I talk to them also like they not sincere. I don't know if they're doing it as a retortion to me because I do that too or not. Please, if I'm like that, let me know, I'll try to change alright. And if I'm not, please treat me like a human being who exists! Not like a robot or something which you switch on only when you need it to work! You don't have to save electricity on me cause I AM NOT A ROBOT/MACHINE.

I won't mention names, of course. I never mention names when I say bad things about somebody, other than my family members haha. So if any of you think that I'm referring to you, let me tell you: you know it best. :)

Geez, school tomorrow, better go to sleep. For your info, yes I came online just to blog about this. By the way, I had a nice and safe Hari Raya and hope you did too!

Some nice pics of my Hari Raya...


First day of Raya, with my grandma at her house.

First day of Raya with my cousin.

Second day of Raya with some relatives.

Second day of Raya with my cousin again.

I just saw my new timetable. 1st CDS: OTC Med, 2nd CDS: Socio. My timetable is so packed I'm head over heels thinking when to pray on Mon, Tues and Thurs. Oh God, help me!!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster