La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Kiasu  

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Had sociology class earlier and one of the topics dicussed was 'kiasu-ism' in Singapore. Then after school, I boarded a very full bus and ended up having to stand on the stairs. At the next stop, the bus had to stop 'casue someone wanted to alight. There were people at the bus stop wanting to board the bus and so the driver asked the commuters to move to the rear (not in a very polite manner I might add, not the language but the tone) and while the people were moving in slowly (it was a very very full bus but then I saw at least four empty seats which were clean and okay to sit on yet no one sat), the driver opened the door for the people on the bus stop. I don't mind that, I mean that's alright, but I DO mind this AUNTIE who happily (ok, not happily) pushed her way onto the bus pushing me against the divider rail on the stairs and almost causing my book and wallet to fall. HELLO, AUNTIE WAIT CAN OR NOT?!!?!! Aiyo, so kiasu... That's not the only time I saw her being kiasu by the way. While waiting to alight the bus (I was standing beside the seat infront of the exit door), that auntie pushed me to get the seat in front of me. *smacks head* Gee... She already had a seat earlier know, I saw. Don't have to gan cheong get another seat until have to push people right?????

I am so utterly angry lar! So inconsiderate.

By the way, I really LOVE my personal space and I really don't like being so close to people so I'd appreciate it if this SOMEONE stop trying to touch me just to irritate me. It's NOT funny. Full stop. Still don't get it? Then you deserved that hit by my dear friend's thick hard file. Maybe you need another hit. For those who knows you I'm talking about and is reading this, please help me tell this SOMEONE. It's no use me telling him. It just falls on deaf ears.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster