La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

21st Oct  

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So many events seem to be going on on the 21st. Ghufran is having the family-in-charge and as much as I wanna go for it, none of my family members wanna go boo hoo. Then Istighfar having this event entitled Aku & Dia, kinda curious about it. Or I can always go An-Nahdah, I do wonder where it is and how it looks like, and join Nur-Ikhwan for the last iftar in this Ramadhan.

I just hope I can walk properly by then. Still limping!! My tendons are so enflamed lah... Nevermind, patience.... Kinda hard... Challenges...

I'd been absent three times from Titisan and I'll be absent one more time tonight. But not exactly my fault lah, they all got training in Ramadhan for what?!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster